Welcome to my two hundredth post on this Blog!
It hasn’t even been a year since I managed the One Hundred and now I’m already at two.
For a while now I’ve contemplated what I should do for this occasion and with some personal stuff going on, I nearly decided to do nothing and/or wait for the third anniversary of my Blog instead.
But as the latter is fast approaching as well and I don’t want my negativity to ruin this, I have decided to make a little raffle, instead of another On the Road So Far that I just had.
As you all know does a raffle usually include some prices.
Though, as I don’t feel like picking up random stuff from around the flat to send away into the world, I thought up something different.
From my explorations with the Advent Calendar last year and the new project over at DF.PP Entertainment, I do believe you know the character of the prices, but let’s have a look at them anyway:
#3: A Clue Writing Story written from your clues (setting + five clues)
#2: A Story written from a title you chose or for a picture you took.
#1: A Story of whichever category you like (e.g. clues, title, picture, even a Fanfic would be alright)
Does this sound interesting to you? A Story written from the things you give me?
Then this is
What you have to do to enter
Write a comment below this post, which post or category you like reading most on this Blog and why.
Things you need to know:
- The winners will be randomly chosen on the day of the deadline.
- They also will be informed of their price with the post on the 19th and a comment to their comment here. If I don’t hear back from any of them within a week the price will be assigned anew.
- Suggestions for either of the prices have to be decent (no propaganda for violence, racism, pornography, etc.)
- In case of the picture: You have to own the rights to it.
- In case of the Fanfic: It would be nice if you choose a Fandom and characters I know.
- The Story will be written in a reasonable time frame ranging from one week until six months after receiving the instructions (Sorry, I can’t say how things will work out during the next few months). Further delays will be announced.
- The Story will be as long as I see fit, but at least 800 words.
I’m curious how many of you will participate and what I will have to write and I hope you don’t mind that I made this choice instead of giving away random goodies.
Good luck everyone!
So then I will be the first here 😀
My favorite category?! Let me see…
I think I like your music posts (about festivals, concerts or CDs) most, because we are Festival buddys 😉
Festival buddies is a nice term, I should use it more often. 😀
Congratulation you have won the second place in the raffle!
Make sure to send me your instructions within a week or let me know when you need longer than that to prepare them. 🙂
So here is a title for you: „Aus dem abenteuerlichen Leben von Stan dem Wüstenkaktus“. I prefer a german title, because it’s my mother tongue 😉 I also choose a somehow strange title. I shouldn’t be too easy for you 😉
Congrats on your 200th post! I really enjoyed your posts in the Advent Calendar, and all the ones that give a look into what your life in Germany is like. 🙂 Here’s to many more posts!
Thank you and congratulations to you as well, as you have won the first place in the raffle!
Make sure to send me your instructions within a week or let me know when you need longer than that to prepare them.
Please don’t forget to pick the category for you story and send me the instructions!
Or if you need more time, just let me know.
Why is there always a deadline?!
Okay, I like the Stories in the advent calender most.Travel-posts are a close second.
For more information please remove the deadline. 😉
Because you can’t choose winners, when there isn’t. 😀
If you are genuinely interested in the prices that I can congratulate you to the third place.