As I am a great fan of procrastination I thought I might as well use DarkFairy’s tagging to write something completely different…again….
But what’s this tagging about?
The tagging is used for small Blogs to enlarge their readership and Fairy tried to do this with her own and mine. It is quite like a chain letter, but this has better and more useful side effects. 😉
The rules for the tagging are:
- You are asked 10 Questions by the tagger. Answer them in your post.
- Think of 10 Questions you want to ask the Bloggers you are going to tag.
- You tag 10 Blogs with below 200 followers.
- You of course have to tell the people that you tagged them.
- Tagging the person that tagged you isn’t allowed.
Now to Fairy’s questions (translated from her side, see link above):
- Do you like mustard or do you prefer ketchup?
Ketchup, definitely ketchup.
But if the mustard is needed as ingredient for dishes like Rinderrouladen or in Hot Dogs I can live with it, otherwise I can’t stand the smell and taste of it.
Funny side story: When I first watched the Doctor Who Episode „The Eleventh Hour“ I honestly mistook „custard“ for „mustard“ when Eleven ate his famous fishfingers and custard…
- The Zombie apocalypse is happening. What is now the most important thing and with what are you arming yourself?
Well….the most important thing is of course my family and I’d do anything to protect them. What I’d arm myself with would however be quite difficult. We don’t really have anything here that would count as a useful weapon in a zombie apocalypse…though wait…Hyundai recently made it possible to build a Zombie Killing Machine maybe I’d just tune up my trusted car to become a weapon. 😀
- Are you pro Elves or pro Dwarf?
I don’t really care about either of them, but from what I’ve learned so far dwarves hold my sympathy as I already mentioned in this post: Dwarves.
Elves are just too arrogant and „perfect“ for my taste…except Fairy’s Odokè who sounds quite interesting. 😉
- What is your favourite dish?
I’d say most dishes with potatoes or noodles. But if I had to pick one, I guess it would be potato in the skin (Pellkartoffeln). Grilled meat – or meat in any kind of variation – also belongs among my favourites.
- What is your favourite animal?
It is always a tie between wolves, bats and owls. All of them are fascinating animals and I don’t want to decide for a winner here.
- In which sports would you like to be really good at?
As I am horrible at sports in general, I really don’t know. The only one I irregularly play is volleyball and I’m not too dissatisfied with my abilities there.
- What can you not live without?
Currently I think the answer would be my parents. But as I know that I will lose them one day, I’d say: Without someone I can confine in or simply be myself around.
As someone who spends a high amount of time in front of a laptop I could also say that I couldn’t live without it, but I clearly can live without checking in on stuff and I have enough unread books to keep me entertained for a while. 😉
- Which fictional character (e.g. from a book or movie) would you like to meet?
I honestly have no idea…There are so many great characters and meeting them would in my opinion only be possible in the regulations of the story, so talking to me would change the actions if I so much as let any information of future events slip and so on. But the fact that I am an author of one or the other fanfiction shows that I do think about changing or adding story lines and possibly being involved somehow at times. I also wrote about this in one of my (German) short stories about the unknown worlds that lie within books. (The story was first referred to in this post about libraries, btw.)
- Open the cabinet door or drawer nearest to you. What do you see at first?
As I am too lazy to get up and actually do that, I will tell you what I see in the shelf next to me: A pile of books (some novels from the Anita Blake-series by Laurell K. Hamilton, Terry Pratchett’s The Colours of Magic and Cujo by Stephen King) that I most likely have not read yet…No, I actually did read most of them (The exception being Cujo)…Nice to know…
- If you would live in a fantasy world, would you be a mage or a warrior?
In MMO’s and the like I mostly play warriors, because they simply have the better stats. But as magic always fascinated me and my physical form is far from it’s best (see question 6.) I think I’d actually be a mage/sorceress/witch. Also I prefer to keep my distance towards threats and enemies, so magic would come in quite handy with this. Besides I am currently finally watching the episodes of Merlin that I could not see before and I clearly do not wish to follow all those disposable knights…I’m certain they have a nest of those somewhere below Camelot…
Now for my questions:
- What is the first thing that springs to your mind when you hear the word „Eclipse“?
(Unrelated Note in my defence: My first thought is related to what I wrote in this post: „Hello World„)
- When you write a story, what kind of Feedback would you like to get? (E.g. constructive, flattering, honest, etc.)
- What is your favourite TV show?
- The age old question: Werwolves or Vampires?
(Fairy started it with the Elves and the Dwarves and I already mentioned Eclipse, it’s a totally reasonable question, right? >_<)
- Would you like to be immortal?
- Do you prefer the city side or the countryside?
- What song holds the most emotions for you and which emotion is it?
- What was the scariest thing that you ever experienced?
- If you met a Jinn or a Fairy that grants you 3 wishes, what would they be?
- What attribute would cause you to judge a person by its appearance?
Well…and now I have to think of who I am going to tag…
So far amoung the Blogs I follow and the ones in my Blogroll (and those that are not already tagged), only two fulfil the criteria:
Joaninja[Edit 07.01.16: The Blog no longer exists]
This post will be updated as soon as I find missing Blogs for the needed amount.
But if you want to tag yourself, feel free to send me a note and let me make it official. 🙂